JOIN OUR TEAM
See yourself here? There’s always room for more.
Let us help you
live your best life
Now it’s over to you. Impress us, dazzle us, and tell us why you’re the perfect fit for our team.
Show us your relevant experience for the job you are applying and include links to your projects or online portfolio.
Send your CV with covering letter detailing your current salary and reasons why you’re the right fit below.
React Native Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Skill set - Expertise in react-native development. Native development experience is a big plus. Knowledge of redux and typescript. Must have experience in ios/swift or native. Experience with Firebase Emulator. Knowledge of git, CSS designing fundamentals like flexbox and css grid. Working with 3rd party dependencies, REST/SOAP APIs and offline storage. Familiarity with XCode and Android Studio, and build/deployment automation. Must be able to integrate native code in react-native. Should have exp in Reactjs technology
Experience: 2+ Years
Experience: 3+ Years
PHP/ Laravel Developer
Key Skills - Manual testing of web/ mobile apps /e-com/ test plan, developing test cases & scripts/ scripting, compatibility testing/ test report preparation, defect tracking and associated workflows/ SDLC, STLC/ Database Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL/ knowledge in agile methodology, and automation testing.
UI / UX Designer
Key Skills - Experience in developing web/ mobile apps using tools such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, InVisionApp, and Illustrator. Experience with responsive visual interface design, layouts and grid systems, visual hierarchy, typography, and color theory. Should possess experience in organizing and executing research, wire framing, and prototyping.
Why join us?
- We have a clear objective in our corporate strategy.
- We place high value on a healthy work/life balance.
- You’ll work on some of the best-looking brands and websites out there with clients who love to work with us.
- The opportunity to join an expanding company and to make your mark on the team.
- Standard working hours starts from 9:30 am – 6:30 pm Monday to Friday. You can choose your start and finishing time as you see fit, as long as the hours (45 hrs /week) and work are getting done.
- We recognise and celebrate individual and team performances and achievements.
- We listen to our employees and actively encourage the expression of ideas and opinions. It’s all about you developing your role and making it your own.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 12 days National + Festival holidays.
- Monthly team outings.